Friday, November 2, 2012

Vanity Whore!

Yep, I am one of those. I have so many vanity pieces on my toons it's insane. But how great is it that we can do this, especially on a game that is as visually appealing like Age of Conan.

Sure other games like WoW included there gear transmorph gem stone or whatever it is. They did this long after funcom established their vanity system. I remember when it first came out, I was able to go to dungeons long forgotten to kill some bosses for gear. Or go to Field of the Dead epic mode to get gear pieces that I liked. It is great we are able to mismatch the pieces to make them look great.

There are some gear sets I don't have completed yet, I need more inventory space. From the House of Crom you get two nice sets, one only available through pvp drops (so it needs to be an open world pvp server).

Social Gear from Pve bosses


PvP Social Gear


Of course there is raid gear and pvp gear you can attain just by playing the content of the game. I don't have complete t3 raid gear yet, but I do have completed t2 pvp gear.
We be raiding now son

t2 pvp gear looks sexy for Assassin Class


I personally like to mix up my vanity with various pieces of gear. You can create anything pretty much, but with just 1 negative restriction. With the Assassin, Hox, and Demo class you can only pick from cloth armor. But if you play a soldier class you can pick from all of them. Light armor class, gets to choose between light and cloth armor and so on. So that is a little restricting if you play a clothie. 





Hi, I need some t3 gear please


But with a game like Age of Conan though, the skins of what you can find are awesome, even if you only pick from cloth gear.





Give me victims



My Bear Shaman in pict vanity

No comments:

Post a Comment